Number of results to display per page
Results for: Affiliation IBM Remove constraint Affiliation: IBM
1 - 2 of 2
Despite the recent increase in computing power and access to data over the last couple of decades, our ability to use the data within the decision making process is either lost or not maximized at all too often, we don't have a solid understanding of the questions being asked and how to apply the data correctly to the problem at hand.
This course has one purpose, and that is to share a methodology that can be used within data science, to ensure that the data used in problem solving is relevant and properly manipulated to address the question at hand.
Accordingly, in this course, you will learn:
- The major steps involved in tackling a data science problem.
- The major steps involved in practicing data science, from forming a concrete business or research problem, to collecting and analyzing data, to building a model, and understanding the feedback after model deployment.
- How data scientists think!
- Course related:
- LGT6801 Guided Study in Logistics I, LGT6202: Stochastic Models and Decision under Uncertainty, LGT6802 Guided Study in Logistics II, and LGT6803: Guided Study in Logistics III
- Business Information Technology and Computing
- Electronic data processing Data mining Problem solving
- Resource Type:
In this course you will learn what Artificial Intelligence (AI) is, explore use cases and applications of AI, understand AI concepts and terms like machine learning, deep learning and neural networks. You will be exposed to various issues and concerns surrounding AI such as ethics and bias, & jobs, and get advice from experts about learning and starting a career in AI. You will also demonstrate AI in action with a mini project. This course does not require any programming or computer science expertise and is designed to introduce the basics of AI to anyone whether you have a technical background or not.
- Artificial intelligence
- Resource Type: